Please our READ the RULES & EULA before doing anything!
Click here to access the RULES & EULA page.
Online Conduct and Cheating.* When cheating, you choose to voluntarily break your games End User Licence Agreements, we can not be taken responsible if you lose your game account or/and receive any damage caused by cheating.
Click here to BUY our V.I.P. cheat.
You can check the V.I.P. features here.
* Under NO circumstances will the sharing of accounts be allowed.
* This is a payment for a virtual [ INTANGIBLE ] item.* By buying it, you understand that this is a non-refundable transaction and will not chargeback at any time in the future.
V.I.P. access is in promotion, check out at the store page!
Discounts vary up to 20%!
* ENGLISH is the ONLY language allowed at this site.
* Rules CAN & WILL be edited at any point in time.
* By using the forum you agree and will follow every single rule!
* Read the EULA [ End User License Agreement ] and ToS [ Terms of Service ] before USING the program!.
* No nominating new staff members of any kind.
* Staff can hand out warning points or bans using their discretion, and an infringement of the forum rules is not mandatory.
* Any disrespectful behavior toward members (especially Staff) will result in a punishment.
* If we find that an image you post in your signature is offending to anyone it will be immediately removed and your account will be disabled. Be sure to keep your signature picture at a reasonable size.
* Nobody is responsible if got scammed. To be completely safe, use a middleman from here [STAFF].
* Severe infractions will be immediately punished with a permanent ban.
* Do not flame members, it is unproductive and annoying for moderators to delete.
* If you are a long standing member, act as one - Lead by example and assist other members rather then attacking them.
* Breaking the forum rules will inherently lead to a punishment by either warning points or a ban depending on severity of the infringement.
* Advertisement = Ban.
* No double posts for boosting your post count.
* Keep threads and replies on topic.
* No random posts / replies to boost your post count.
* No sexual / NSFW content will be allowed.
* Racism / Discrimination of and kind is strictly forbidden.
* Do not shitpost.
* Do not ask for updates.
* Do not ask "Undetected?".
* Do not create useless threads [ Shitposting ].
* Do not excessively annoy, try searching before asking.
* Do not excessively troll.
* Do not excessively be a douche.
* Do not be overly aggressive.
* Do not be off-topic in an on-topic thread.
* Do not post obnoxiously large pictures.
* Under NO circumstances will the sharing of accounts be allowed.
* Always search before posting.
* Always be polite if people are helping you.
* Use common sense which should be something everyone can.
* Under NO circumstances will the sharing of accounts be allowed, If you do, you will get banned no matter what!.
* You are just allowed to post the PRIVATE BUILD status after 3 weeks of only use, else you will be infracted and the thread will be deleted! Reason: Delayed Bans!.
* We NEVER will refund you if you get banned.
* JUST 2 Hardware ID changes are allowed per month! Contact PhYz to review your case!
* We NEVER will refund you IN ANY TIME FUTURE.
* Read the EULA [ End User License Agreement ] and ToS [ Terms of Service ] before BUYING or USING the program!.
IMPORTANT: BY USING THIS SOFTWARE/SERVICE , YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS:
A. EULA (END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT)
C. FORUM RULES
D. ToS (TERMS OF SERVICE)
A BIT SMARTER SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT Single Use Personal License PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT ("LICENSE") CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS APPLICATION. BY USING THIS APPLICATION YOU ARE AGREEING TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS LICENSE, YOU MUST DESTROY ALL COPIES OF THE SOFTWARE AND DOCUMENTATION.
(a) The software, documentation, content, and any data that came with A BIT SMARTER ("application"), may be updated or replaced by software updates by Owners (PhYz and FcSbRaduku), whether in the application executable or the surrounding dependencies and assets the application is licensed, not given, to you by ABITSMARTER.COM for use only under the terms of this License. ABITSMARTER retains ownership of the application itself and reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
(b) ABITSMARTER, at his discretion, may make available future software updates for the application. The updates, if any, may not necessarily include all existing software features. The terms of this License will govern any application updates provided by ABITSMARTER that replace and/or supplement the original software product, unless such application update is accompanied by a separate license in which case the terms of that license will govern.
2. Permitted License Uses and Restrictions.
(a) Subject to the terms and conditions of this License, you are granted a limited non-exclusive license to use the application.
(b) You may not and you agree not to, or to enable others to, copy (except as expressly permitted by this License), decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, modify, or create derivative works of the application, or any part thereof (except as and only to the extent any foregoing restriction is prohibited by applicable law or by licensing terms governing use of open-source components that may be included with the application).
3. Consent to Use of Data.
(a) Diagnostic and Usage Data. If you opt in to diagnostic and usage collection, you agree that ABITSMARTER may collect, maintain, process and use diagnostic, technical, usage and related information, including but not limited to information about your computer, system, application software, and peripherals, that is gathered periodically to facilitate the provision of software updates, product support and other services to you (if any) related to the application, and to verify compliance with the terms of this License. ABITSMARTER may use this information, as long as it is collected in a form that does not personally identify you, to provide and improve ABITSMARTER's applications and services.
(b) Personal Information. In order for the license utility to identify and issue you a personal license certain personal identifiers must be collected including but not limited to your computer username, Operating System(OS) specifications and Universal Unique Identifiers(UUID) of your computer's hardware components. This data collected will only be used for identification purposes and transmitted through a secure connection to the authentication server.
(c) Security of intellectual property. If any violations are detected such as tampering of the application loader or application software ABITSMARTER may collect additional information from your system to identify the violation type and user involved.
This License is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License will terminate automatically or otherwise cease to be effective without notice from ABITSMARTER if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License. Upon the termination of this License, you shall cease all use of the application. Sections 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 of this License shall survive any such termination.
5. Complete Agreement; Governing Language.
This License constitutes the entire agreement between you and ABITSMARTER relating to the application and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. Any translation of this License is done for local requirements and in the event of a dispute between the English and any non-English versions, the English version of this License shall govern, to the extent not prohibited by local law in your jurisdiction.
6. Online Conduct and Cheating.
When cheating, you choose to voluntarily break your games End User Licence Agreements, we can not be taken responsible if you lose your game account or/and receive any damage caused by cheating.
7. Third Party Acknowledgements.
Portions of the application may utilize or include third party software and other copyrighted material. Acknowledgements, licensing terms and disclaimers for such material are contained in the electronic documentation for the application, and your use of such material is governed by their respective terms.